Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Just A Little Country Chic

Little Model Monday

Now nothing says country chic like a great pair of cowboy boots. Yes Little miss Kyleigh wears cowboy boots and they are actually her favorite. I wonder where she gets that from.

I can say that your kids do pay attention right down to their fashion sense, so imagine my delight to see that my 2yr old fashionista is in love with be best part of country living, the shoes.


Watching children take what they see you do and fall in love with it in another way is simply amazing. Yes my children love for fashion came from me, but their sense of style is all their own.

Freedom in what you wear is an awesome feeling, as you can tell its rewarding for this little diva, she owns her skin and that is the best part of dress up.




she keep it simple and fun hello kitty cowboy boots, blue jeans and a multi-colored stripped tunic.

No comments:

Post a Comment